Friday, May 18, 2007

Perlefryd needs to learn basic photography…


After taking a LOT of pictures, I didn’t find any of them good enough... It’s difficult to photograph beads, especially when I don’t have a light box! So, I’m not satisfied with the picture, and that’s the reason its only one….. After taking the pictures, I’m not even satisfied with tbe bead ;-)

I found a beautiful color, avocado green, and I think it looks great together with turquoise. But I really have to work more with them!

3 comments:

Hanne Bjertnes said...

Hei, Hulda. Jeg synes bildene ser bra ut, jeg. Utrolig mange fine perler! Skulle ønske jeg
kunne lage sånne også.
hanne:-)

Anonymous said...

The beads are beautiful just need a little more light. You can make your own light box if you are a budget and get good results. There are plenty of good tutorials on-line.

belvedere beads said...

you take such beautiful pictures of your beads, they really show what treasure glass beads are.