Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Following the bubbles to the surface...


New job, new system, new faces, and a different type of responsibility! But I keep following the bubbles… I seems to be difficult to find time to both lampwork AND blogging! If I have to choose, lampwork comes first.

Update:
- I’m waiting for my new kiln. Whoooa!
- I bought a lot of Bali silver
- I have started extending my silversmith-knowledge...
- I bought some gorgeous books that I learn a lot from.
- I made my first basic petal-flower. And it is cute, but not beautiful.

And the best is that I have a lot of special orders, of both bead-sets and jewelry. So all I have to do is order more glassrods and keep working. Here are some pictures of my experimental bracelet, he beads are simple, but I like my turquoise flower and the flat spiral silver-dangles!


And a special thanks to the Übertanten - you know why!

Motherdragon: I need more dried apples ;-)

1 comment:

angelinabeadalina said...

Hope the new job is going well! Can't wait to see how the lampworking has been going :)