Tuesday, November 20, 2007

News from Perlefryd! Finally..



Quick update from Perlefryd:

  • The kitchen is (almost) finished!

  • My studio is filled with left-over furniture we either should sell or just throw away..

  • I just ordered some presses and molds (jiiha!!)

  • It is only 5 weeks till Christmas - puh!

Ok, I admit I haven’t been the most productive beadmaker the last two months! When there’s no kitchen, there’s no reason in the world Sir Glenn would accept me running away and making beads instead of redecorating…

But last week I told him he could buy a Playstation 3, and now he is happily road
racing upstairs.. Hi hihihih ;-).

I wanted to show you a bracelet I made when trying to master the fish-shell technique. No bead is alike and not one came out the way I wanted it to. But thanks to the masters for showing me “how to” in books and on internet. I am most grateful! Later I will find out how to make my own design out of it.


I have many of orders for the moment – all to be ready before Christmas. Of course… Hopefully I will post more before Christmas. Maybe a sneak peek of some of the gifts..?

No comments: