Wednesday, March 28, 2007

My own studio! Or you can call it a guestroom..

Well, since I have joined the Beadmakers Blog Ring, I probably have to start wrighting in an understandable language.. First, pardon my english! Norwegian "translation"

Second, we have started to build a studio! I guess honourable Knight Roger is tired of turning the wolume up because of the torch... ;-) But, who cares! I`m getting av studio! And we get a guestroom as well...

So there is not much time for lampworking these days, but I will let you know if I make any at all! I`m so exited about the studio-project, I just can`t wait!!

Here is a status picture, showing the remaining part of the kichen and the "wall" of the studio.. Isn`t it beautiful?


2 comments:

Moon Stumpp said...

Yippy!!!! Man-o-man, that's going to be a great space to work in.

Cindy Gimbrone said...

Yes, it IS lovely!! Good luck with the studio and the guest beadroom...I mean bedroom! Smile!